NO SEW FITTED SHEET
Being a mother of three kids, it is really difficult to keep yourself calm.
pick up your things
make your bed
do your homework
all are the words which we are speaking hundred of times in a day.
beside this its a precious time until your little are grownups and we regret about
"the least we loved and the most we yelled"
so the first new year resolution.
Before sharing a fitted sheet tutorial,you need to know why its it is important to make it.
Why to make a fitted sheet?
- its not slipping off
- no need to fix 5 6 times a day
- kids love to jump so HAPPY JUMPING!
- mostly ready-made fitted sheets have no pillow covers
- rooms look neat tidy and spacious
- you will get time for yourself
- no need to sew it
- lastly reduces yelling
|PLACE A SHEET ON THE MATTRESS|
- take a required size bed sheet for your bed.
- place the sheet upon ; equal from all sides.
- start from any corner
- make a knot
- put the knots in to have a more neat and well fitted look
- adjust a little, if required
- you are DONE!
|TAKE THE EDGY CLOTH IN YOUR HAND|